Port-sun3 archive

4.01 panic/lock issues?

Hey, all...

I haven't done much troubleshooting on this one yet since I just started
seeing this one today. Is anyone else running 4.0.1-release on sun3 yet?
So far, I've noticed that the GENERIC kernel panics immediately on the
beginning of the boot sequence, and I'm getting random panics and lockups
when I roll my own.  I wasn't having this issue with 3.1.1 prior to
upgrade, so I'm tentatively ruling out hardware.

Just curious if this is a known issue that I'm running into or not.