Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On Sat, 8 May 2010, Chris Ross wrote:

> button-interrupt

Hm.  I wonder what that property is supposed to indicate.
Someone should try searching the solaris sources to see if there's any
info there.

> interrupts               00000030
>                         0000002e
>                         0000002f
>                         00000025

Well this sux.  Interrupt 25 is the powerfail interrupt, which means we
should install it based on this property.

We probably need to make the decision whether to install those
handlers based on the top level "model" property.

Eduardo