Re: port/sparc64 known working on Netra X1?

On Sat, 8 May 2010, Chris Ross wrote:

>  Didn't even get through psycho_attach().  I was on my second pass of
> printf()s having gotten past all of the ones I put in on the first pass, and
> suspected what I ended up finding when I saw the comment:
>
>                 * XXX Not all controllers have these, but installing them
>                 * is better than trying to sort through this mess.
>
>  Putting printf's between each of the psycho_set_intr() calls shows that it
> stops in:
>
>                psycho_set_intr(sc, 15, psycho_powerfail,
>                        &sc->sc_regs->power_int_map,
>                        &sc->sc_regs->power_clr_int);

Psycho chips have registers that can generate interrupts for things such
as power failure if they are wired up to the proper sensors.  It may be
that the X1 has those things floating and generates spurious interrupts.
Can you do a .properties on the top level PCI device node?  And maybe put
a printf in psycho_powerfail() to check if it triggers.

Eduardo