Re: SparcStation IPC: Data Access Exception

Hi,

On 12/05/14 15:53, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
What OBP version do you have on your SS-10?
I tried to reproduce the problem under emulation with
qemu-system-sparc (should be a bit faster than a physical SS-10), but
the problem is not reproducible: NetBSD-6.1.5-sparc.iso just boots
fine.
Is the problem reproducible when booting from a CD?
Or is my OBP version too modern? The oldest I've got is 2.10.
sorry, I thought you were asking about the SS10 PROMS, but perhaps you want the IPC ones?

My IPC has 2.4, I just verified.

Riccardo