Re: p9100 bug?

>> Should I send-pr this or something?
> No, I already committed a fix.  [...]

Is there any interest in other bugs?  p9100.c 1.34 breaks rather
unplesantly when asked to set a cursor <=32 pixels in the X direction;
I have a partial fix implemented, but it has other problems, less
severe but still in need of fixing.  I don't know where p9100.c has
gone since then, though, and see little point in trying to push fixes
upstream for bugs in versions nobody but me cares about any longer.
But the PNOZZ_LATCH bug makes it seem likely it hasn't seen much work
since 1.34....

> Also, we do not currently have envsys support for external battery
> packs, mostly because nobody seems to have one.

I'm one of the pack in that regard, sorry to say.

\ / Ribbon Campaign