Re: On DSM-G600 issues with WPA_SUPPLICANT, CDROM on USB port, ntfs module.

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:28:05 +0100
Oscar Molin <oscarmolin%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I can test with a SATA DVD if you want,

Please do, if you find some time.

> I remember that didn't work
> either and I think my problems were similar to this USB CD-ROM.

Which problems? Lost interrupts from the ATA controller, or a "not
configured" message?

> The soft errors though I have only managed to get on harddrives and
> not USB-sticks.

Yes. This was also my experience.

For example you will usually get lost interrupts when putting the drive
into sleep- or standby-mode using atactl(8).

--
Frank Wille