Re: On DSM-G600 issues with WPA_SUPPLICANT, CDROM on USB port, ntfs module.

2012/2/7 Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost>:
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:42:41 +0100

>> Only: why do not consider  the introduction of this feature in
>> GENERIC?
>
> I will add it to the GENERIC config once you confirmed that it works. :)
>

> Frank Wille

I can test with a SATA DVD if you want, I remember that didn't work
either and I think my problems were similar to this USB CD-ROM.
I thought it was just lack of netbsd skills on my part but it might
have been something else.

The soft errors though I have only managed to get on harddrives and
not USB-sticks.

/Oscar