Re: -DLETS_GET_SMALL

Allen wroght:
> If you are using an unmodified sandpoint kernel, you will also need to
> change machdep.c to delete the setting of "RB_SINGLE".

Thanks a lot!

Without RB_SINGLE and LETS_GET_SMALL option, netbsd.INSTALL tried to
getting in multi-user mode when exit command was typed.

# exit
date: not found
rcorder: not found
date: not found
<=== nothing appeared any more

In this case, date and rcorder command should be added to ramdisk.fs, I
guess.

- bgjung

P.S. I'm very sorry to send html and Korean language mail.