Re: Synology DS109+ booting NetBSD (to root prompt)

Why do we have to have so many different 'arches'?  I get it that some
processor families are different enough that one can't
(currently/easily) build a single kernel that supports both, but I think
we already have that, and I don't see the benefit of splitting to many.
I could see ppc vs ppce (booke ppc), but I'm boggled by evbpcc and
nasppc being different.  What's the reason it can't fit in one?