Re: multi-architecture powerpc CD?

On 01-May-2008 Harold Gutch wrote:
>> 4) Is it possible to put symlinks on a cd?  If so, we could share some of
>> the
>> common sets between the arches to save space.  If not, is there another
>> trick
>> we could use?

I should note, that the ability to read these symlinks would only be needed
once we were running NetBSD.  The firmware doesn't need to access them in any
way.  Just not explode on thier existence.  (I really don't know much about the
iso9660 formats)

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/