multi-architecture powerpc CD?

I was thinking we should attempt to create a multi-architecture powerpc CD.
There are a few things to figure out first:

1) What ports are CD-bootable at present?  ofppc, macppc, prep.  Any others?

2) What is the method of making the cd bootable on macppc?  For prep we write a
fdisk partition to the head of the iso image.  Is that incompatible with macppc?

3) I need to test still to see if prep/ofppc can coexist peacefully on the cd.
I think they can, but am not 100% sure.

4) Is it possible to put symlinks on a cd?  If so, we could share some of the
common sets between the arches to save space.  If not, is there another trick
we could use?

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/