Re: FirePower (was Re: TODO list for ofppc)

Tim Rightnour wrote:
On 25-Jan-2008 Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
panic: intr_establish: bogus IRQ 25, max is -1

(Awesome work up to that point, everything looked great)

So.. two things about this concern me.  First, when I looked through your
firepower OFW dump, I never saw anything labeled as an interrupt controller. So, it never wired one up. I guess you will have to throw an extra quirk in
for this machine to assume it has an 8259.  (at least, I'm assuming thats what
it uses here)

If it's CHRP it should be OpenPIC.

There may be an i8259 interrupt controller chained off it, but I think you
could assume the Motorola OF boxes are CHRP compatible in that sense..

--
Matt Sealey <matt%genesi-usa.com@localhost>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations