Re: FirePower (was Re: TODO list for ofppc)

On 25-Jan-2008 Izumi Tsutsui wrote:
> panic: intr_establish: bogus IRQ 25, max is -1

(Awesome work up to that point, everything looked great)

So.. two things about this concern me.  First, when I looked through your
firepower OFW dump, I never saw anything labeled as an interrupt controller.
So, it never wired one up.  I guess you will have to throw an extra quirk in
for this machine to assume it has an 8259.  (at least, I'm assuming thats what
it uses here)

Second.. 25?  I wonder where it got that from.  It should look for an interupt
map, and then failing that, look at the line parameters in the pci config
space.  I wonder where it found a 25, or if something put it there.

Either way, I doubt that is correct unless you also have an openpic that isn't
in OFW too.  You may end up having to guess the IRQ on some of these, unless
you have docs or the old code had something.  (which, I thought it didn't,
because it used ofwintr or whatever)

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/