Re: Pegasos PCI-bus scan works

Tim Rightnour wrote:
On 01-Nov-2007 Matt Sealey wrote:

marvell_pci.c would be far more descriptive if another Discovery platform
comes along (we support 3 of their chipsets with our firmware.. and who
knows who else might bite) which needs the same trick.

[...]
I named it pegasospci, in the hopes that only the pegasos II would ever need
this particular chunk of code.

Yes, I think so. The Pegasos 1 (using Mai's Articia-S northbridge)
should work with ofwpci.c, IIRC. But then you should call it
pegasos2pci.c or peg2pci.c.

We want to support the Pegasos 1 as well, do we? :)

The layout is similar to how we laid out macppc's PCI busses.

But macppc uses the name of the northbridge, i.e. "bandit0 at
mainbus0", or "grackle0" or "uninorth0" ...

So... marvell0 would be nice.

--
Frank Wille