Re: Pegasos PCI-bus scan works

Matt Sealey wrote:

I will send you my modified pegasospci.c in a private email, so you can
check yourself.

If stuff like this eventually goes to get committed, can we not call it
after the specific platform but after the chipset it's dealing with?

I tend to agree here. Although my original version was named
peg2pci.c I used to call the PCI host bridge "marvell", which
resulted in something like:

marvell0 at mainbus0
pci0 at marvell0 bus 0: indirect configuration space access

--
Frank Wille