Re: Pegasos PCI-bus scan works

Frank Wille wrote:
I will send you my modified pegasospci.c in a private email, so you can
check yourself.

If stuff like this eventually goes to get committed, can we not call it
after the specific platform but after the chipset it's dealing with?

marvell_pci.c would be far more descriptive if another Discovery platform
comes along (we support 3 of their chipsets with our firmware.. and who
knows who else might bite) which needs the same trick.

I dunno though. Just, in the interest of not having a set of very very
specific platform files when they are not very specific at all :D

--
Matt Sealey <matt%genesi-usa.com@localhost>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations