Re: Committing code to evbmips?

Hi again,

On 24.11.22 21:48, Frank Scheiner wrote:
[...]
I don't know how to get the created userland into an image usable by
QEMU though, but I assume there are ways to accomplish that.

Indeed there are, I found a useful thread over at StackExchange ([1])
that describes multiple ways to get a directory structure into an image
usable by QEMU.

[1]:
https://serverfault.com/questions/246835/convert-directory-to-qemu-kvm-virtual-disk-image

I think I'd  prefer the manual way ([2]) if possible though I don't know
if you could also have partitions inside a file created that way. If
that would be required, `virt-make-fs` and `guestfish` seem like a good
alternative, too.

[2]: https://serverfault.com/a/247933

Cheers,
Frank

P.S.
BTW, no need to CC me because I'm on the list since a while already.