Re: -current on PowerBook G4 667 (TiBook)

On 10 July 2012 19:27, John D. Baker <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost> wrote:

> The NetBSD-macppc ports page and associated documents such as the
> various FAQs appear to be out of date.  The material there is what
> led me to what appear now to be false conclusions about default
> behaviors.

I think people have been more focussed on the code than the docs...

If you have any time to review some of the docs and send in updates it
would be much appreciated. I suspect you are in the ideal position at
the moment - in terms of finding all the doc holes :)

David