Re: Keeping up to date with -current with a cross-compiler

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:47:56PM -0500, Michael wrote:
> I usually build.sh sets, make them available via nfs, then tar xpzf ... and
> postinstall fix on the target box.

I do build.sh build, then make the destdir and the source dir available via
NFS, then do an installworld on the target machine (this basically creates
the sets on the fly on the target machine, which might be slower than your
suggestion in some cases).

Martin