Re: machfb (sort of) working on Mach64 GX

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, David Riley wrote:
Can you send a photo/video of the screen?  Might help in diagnosing.

Not my system, but the pictures linked to in:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2010/10/02/msg001160.html

show effectively the same thing I see if machfb is allowed to attach.
See also the whole thread at:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2010/10/02/msg001159.html

and my retro-pointer back to my initial descriptions at:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2010/10/04/msg001164.html

and the original threads to which it points.

I'd definitely be ddb-ing blind, assuming the USB keyboard will
actually work in DDB.