Re: OldWorld floppy and serial port work

Actually, my bad... turns out it was the other end of the serial line that's
the problem. :-)  If I just use a Mini-DIN8->DB9 conversion and run it to a
*real* serial port on my Windows machine, it behaves; the Keyspan adaptor must
be having issues (it's been otherwise well-behaved so far, though).  I just
took the macppc FAQ about the serial ports at its word, and I suppose that's
what I get.  We might want to update that sometime?

Back to floppy-world... :-)

- Dave