Re: OldWorld floppy and serial port work

Well, that's the problem; I have a 9600, which is probably somewhat different
than the serial port on the G4 (which is built in, but not exposed by default,
and I wonder if it's different hardware).  All the way back to the original
Mac, they've used a Z8530 (just like Sun and everyone else who wanted a *real*
serial chip), and mac68k works fine.  For me, if I look at a man page, it stops
responding to serial commands (though it'll still output log messages, which is
puzzling).  The system log doesn't output any debug info, so I'll probably have
to start from the top.

If anyone has pointers on where to start looking (i.e. has tried to tackle this
before), it would be nice to at least stand on the shoes of giants, if not the
shoulders. :-)

- Dave