Re: macppc requests/needs

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:31 AM, Benedek Gergely
<Benedek.Gergely%jonckers.com@localhost> wrote:
> Anyone got any suggestions for some areas that need some attention or
> some unsupported devices?

This is really great.

I have very limited macppc experience simply because it's kind of
difficult to get it booting. I have a blue and white G3 400 mhz
machine that I've played with just a bit, but I kind of gave up and
went back to my Intel boxes since they are so much easier.

If it was as simple as putting in a CD and telling the firmware to
boot from CD (like another guy said), then running through the
install, then maybe doing a few specialized macppc steps to get it to
boot automatically, this would be wonderful.

(If it already is this way, I apologize. It's been a while.)

Andy