Re: 7600+G3 cache

Am 20.04.2009 um 17:20 schrieb der Mouse:

That 7600 with a G3 card I've been trying to get the cache enabled on
is giving me trouble.

This leaves me wondering what's wrong. Could it maybe be write- through
instead of write-back?  Maybe I need to turn on parity enable?

And, while thinking a little bit more about that, my 7600 was unable to boot with cache on during boot, there was some magic tool that enabled the cache after the os has booted. Don't know what that might mean to netbsd, though.

Cheers
        Oskar