cross compiling include files

I created a cross-compiler using build.sh -m macppc. The command completes correctly and creates a tool chain. I wrote a hello world application that consists of one printf, I try to compile it with the tool chain and get the following :

/home/user/dev/STP# /usr/src/tooldir.Linux-2.6.22-14-generic-unknown/bin/powerpc--netbsd-gcc -s test.c -o test
test.c:1:19: stdio.h: No such file or directory

My question is what do I use as my include directory to cross compile this correctly ?

-- Joel Parker