Re: cross compiling include files

Joel Parker <joelparker27%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

> I created a cross-compiler using build.sh -m macppc. The command
> completes correctly and creates a tool chain. I wrote a hello world
> application that consists of one printf, I try to compile it with
> the tool chain and get the following :
>
> /home/user/dev/STP#
> /usr/src/tooldir.Linux-2.6.22-14-generic-unknown/bin/powerpc--netbsd-gcc -s
> test.c -o test
> test.c:1:19: stdio.h: No such file or directory
>
> My question is what do I use as my include directory to cross
> compile this correctly ?

Hmm, my old web server at the uni seems to be down at the moment.
My notes on the subject are at:

http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/cross.html

Fortunately the page can be reached via Wayback Machine at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070209133321/http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/netbsd/cross.html

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost                       |       Zu Grunde kommen