Port-mac68k archive

Re: Booter for 9.3 kernel not working

At 10:58 Uhr -0800 26.01.2024, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>We're talking about an archive format, here.  What's the point of
>archiving something for posterity if no one can read it? :-).

You mean, like when the CHM <https://www.computerhistory.org/> took
stewardship of the Eudora sources, and packaged them in a zip file,
stripping the files clean of the resource forks, because "the only use of
the source code was for inspiration"?

Maybe I am a bit sore there...

On second thought: Apple's current OS has been actively hostile towards its
former self for many years. MS Windows has better support for accessing
StuffIt archives:

<https://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/extracting_stuffit_5_files_in_windows>.

:->

Cheerio,