Port-mac68k archive

ASC/EASC audio device (take 2)

Please find the attached second incarnation of asc audio.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nat/ascaudio-take2.diff

Interrupt routing has been fixed.

Interrupts are always used as they are always enabled for (non enhanced) ASCs.

At present playback works fine on my Powerbook 160 but I'm unsure as to how
this will run on Macintosh SE/30s and and early Macintosh IIs due to the lower
clock speed of the cpus in this these machines.

At present recording does not work (at least for me with the internal
microphone) but it may work for you -  I'm very interested in
feedback/possible solutions for this.

Play back works well, it supports 22khz stereo but I've found only 16khz mono
files to play relatively stutter free.

Enjoy and please provide feeback on this version as I hope to add it (along
with a manual page) soon.

Best regards,

Nat