Port-mac68k archive

Re: ASC/EASC audio device (take 2)

Hi,

Please find the attached second incarnation of asc audio.
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/nat/ascaudio-take2.diff

At present recording does not work (at least for me with the internal
microphone) but it may work for you -  I'm very interested in
feedback/possible solutions for this.

Does the Powerbook's microphone need to be software enabled / routed?

Play back works well, it supports 22khz stereo but I've found only 16khz mono
files to play relatively stutter free.

Enjoy and please provide feeback on this version as I hope to add it (along
with a manual page) soon.

Thanks for this :) I look forward to trying this on an LC III+. I'll give recording a try, too, if I can find a suitable microphone.

John