Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD 7.x on Mac LC III ?

I'm just starting out with the mac68k bsd, but I'm happy to help if you need.

Cheers!

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:08 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 02:09:06PM +0200, Bjarne Bäckström wrote:
>    The booter is here (Just checked that the link still is valid) :
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/martin/mac68k/booter.sea.hqx

Sorry this is still only a patch.

We should merge this patches and the other available and take over the
official source of the booter code in our repo and then do a new
release and included it in the distribution.

Martin