Port-mac68k archive

Re: 6.1.4 running on a Performa 450 / LCIII

25 maj 2014 kl. 00:27 skrev David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost>:

[…]
makemandb: Error in indexing /usr/X11R6/man/man3/XvStopVideo.3
Parsing: /usr/X11R6/man/man3/XvUngrabPort.3
makemandb: Error in indexing /usr/X11R6/man/man3/XvUngrabPort.3
Parsing: /usr/X11R6/man/man3/XvVideoNotify.3
makemandb: Error in indexing /usr/X11R6/man/man3/XvVideoNotify.3
Total Number of new or updated pages encountered = 21
Total number of (hard or symbolic) links found = 3
Total number of pages that were successfully indexed/updated = 0
Total number of pages that could not be indexed due to errors = 21
Deleting stale index entries

While stopping makemandb from running on every boot is probably the best fix for you (echo makemandb=NO >> /etc/rc.conf), these errors seem to be caused by some X11R6  manpages being in a format makemandb cannot handle. This was probably not noticed sooner because most NetBSD ports ship with X11R7 now.

   Thanks! I figured that from earlier replies (my own replies seem to sometimes get stuck somewhere).

   Does anybody (who’s reading this list) know if the ports of R7 to mac68k is in the works?
—
Regards,
/Bjarne.