Port-ibmnws archive

Setup

G'day,

I'm trying to get my NWS working again. I've formerly had 6.1_RC1
working but have since recycled the environment.

I have a netboot system I use with some VAXen and SPIM systems so this
should work without too much difficulty. I've tried several
decompressed kernels without any luck. The NWS tftp's the kernel down
and gives a correct KB size transferred and then proclaims in red:

 NS0695 File corrupted CRC error

It then attempts to reload the kernel and bounces. Any ideas?

Regards,
Al