Port-ibmnws archive

Re: Setup

Hi Aaron,

That worked. Thanks! It has now IPL'd and I can almost read the dmesg.
Sadly the dmesg text is Cyan on a paper white background (Any idea how
to change this?) but it is working. I can't read it because my colour
identification in my eyes is poorer than most peoples, but it does
boot and look for an NFS root system.

I took a photo with the camera and messed with the chroma levels in
Gimp and that's how I was able to read bits. *Grin*

Al.