Port-ibmnws archive

IBM Network Station free to a good home

Hi,

I have an IBM Network Station available that's free to a good home if
anyone wants it. I believe it's an 8362-A53 model, definitely Ethernet
and ISTR it said 64 MB on the boot screen.

I have the unit itself which is in fair condition although the removable
part of the case won't stay on by itself, a PSU and a "Mickey Mouse"
cord. It's in the UK and available for the cost of postage.

Any takers?

Matt