Re: startx : Fatal server error: Can't set keyboard mode - follow-up

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 08:44:15 -0500, Alain Robillard wrote:

> I noticed that the config file for the kernel in the current branch
> contains reference to :
> ---------------
> hpcapm0    at mainbus0
> apmdev0    at hpcapm0
>
> Although they generate error in compilation is this the forecast of power
> management implemented on the jornada ?

Under current you can hit on/off button and put the cpu to sleep, and
turn the lcd off.  It's not maximum hybernation, though.  Also,
sometimes after unsuspending the machine I get wd errors, even got a
panic once.

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen