Port-dreamcast archive

Re: DC IDE adapter questions

On 7 August 2010 18:03, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> Using correct parts doesn't mean it should just work.
> Actually I had to fix several connections to make DCEXT board work.

Would you have any details on what had to be fixed to make the DCEXT board run?

Also, would you have any objections to the patches being committed to
NetBSD - obviously the audience is very limited, but having the
patched in-tree might encourage more people to play with them.

(I ran the trivial patch update to -current, just to see :)
http://sync.absd.org/dreamcast/dcext-current-2012-07-29.diff