Re: Qube2 Dead?

Yeah, your spot on with the PSU's going fut with regularity. Another of their "charms" is they over-voltage the boards sometimes on the way out. One of my 2's I had re-capped to bring it back to life which I might add worked beautifully, was running for a few months like a rock then during a heavy build process (I assume it was current draw issues) the cobalt PSU went fut and took out the board. Let out the magic smoke. Trying to diagnose it, the thing was emitting about 48v at 2amp at the jack so something was fused inside the brick and it was getting super hot.

Junk. The other qube I'm running off a modified ATX psu for the +12 and +5v lines.

Al

 Al Boyanich
 adb -w -P "world> " -k /dev/meta/galaxy/ksyms /dev/god/brain