Re: Qube2 Dead?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Byron Servies <bservies%pacang.com@localhost>
wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Mark Benson <markbenson%mac.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>> I've stripped it right back to bare bones and it won't work. I even swapped
>> the RAM (which had
>> been working 100% in service for years) but no dice.

I will agree about the power supplies. I changed about 4 of them. I
bought a cheap one on ebay that has an adapter cable for the funny
Qube power plug, so now I can use cheap laptop ones.

If you unplugged the fan, there was some specualtion that this changed
the power supply enough to make them unstable. Plug the fan back in
and try again? Although what you're describing sounds pretty bad.

Andy