Re: Qube2 Dead?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM, Mark Benson <markbenson%mac.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I've stripped it right back to bare bones and it won't work. I even swapped
> the RAM (which had
> been working 100% in service for years) but no dice.
>
> I guess it's dead?

Hi there!

I recommend checking the power supply and make sure it is not having
significant voltage dropouts in voltage and/or current.  The original
Qube2 supplies were always a bit fragile, in my opinion, and I have
had many fail.

I don't have a replacement option for you, either, but I believe there
were posts on that in this forum a few years ago.

HTH,

Byron