Using SSD's..

Hi Guys,

Back on the list after quite some time of absence..

Dusted off the two current raq2+ that I've already had lying around here
and even got my hands on a few additional ones making a total of six..
:)

Got a few like these (
http://ontech123.com/mediac/400_0/media/SSD-DOM40-cable-2.jpg ) in 4GB,
not exactly those but the same concept. It's a perfect fit for the raq's
and not that expensive. Should give enough room for a basic install as
NTP server and hosting DNS zones.

Anyway, I was wondering of anyone here over used SSD of any form in the
raq2 platform?

Regards,

Marcel