Re: Qube2 Install woes AND USB/FW400 support?

> Can I disable the fwip0 and enable the bge0 device and then try the
> bootstrap from there?

Unfortunately, i386 server kernel in the restorecd doesn't have
options USERCONF, so there is no easy way to disable configured
devices without recompiling a kernel in it.

> I haven't got the facilities to build my own bootstrap restore CD.

Well, isn't README enough? ;-)

Anyway, I'll update restorecd script with dumb Makefile
to automate build.
---
Izumi Tsutsui