Port-bebox archive

Re: NetBSD/bebox 1.5?

On Tue 07 Nov 2000 at 11:45:14 +1030, Craig Turner wrote:
> Good luck with this. Your the first person I've seen on this list and I've
> been on it for months and months... Please keep writing back to us to let
> us know how you're doing.

Well, I also have a BeBox but nothing newer than R4.5 because I didn't
feel like buying a copy for an unsupported system. (I'll omit how I felt
somewhat disappointment after Be's various course changes) But since
NetBSD has no SMP support, I won't be running it now either. Also, my
video card (an S3 Trio64) was not reset from the Be logo to text mode,
so I had to use a serial console back when I tried some boot floppies.
Those seemed to work fine, though.

>   - C
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder    -- Ah only did well at school
\X/ land.nl       -- tae git intae an O level class tae git away fae Begbie.