Port-bebox archive

NetBSD/bebox 1.5?

I picked up a 603/66 bebox yesterday and have R5 running on one (scsi) disk.

How well does NetBSD do on this box?  Should I netboot it and run diskless?
Can (should?) I stuff an IDE disk in it and run NetBSD off of that?

As some of you already know, I'm not much of a programmer, but I have some
time and knowledge to do builds and pkgsrc frobbing.  I can also set the
system up with shells and access as soon as I get NetBSD running on it, if
that helps (I'm on a cable modem).

Rob++
Internet: windsor%warthog.com@localhost                             __o
Life: Rob%Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth@localhost                    _`\<,_
                                                       (_)/ (_)
The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.