Re: SCSI bus activity LED?

David Ross wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. Here's one that works the other way around:
http://www.rancho.com/Products.aspx?ID=116
(Though who knows how much this thing costs.  Maybe best to revisit this topic
in a few years.)
I'd prefer not to run an extra cable back into the Atari case, but I guess it's an option.
You could attach a buffer driving a LED directly to the SCSI BUS inside the TT - IIRC, the Select signal can be used to signal activity, but I would have to read the SPI standard again to be sure.

cu
Michael