Re: bootloader issue

David Ross wrote:

> On boot, I get:
> NetBSD/atari secondary bootloader ($Revision: 1.12 $)
>

> That pipe is the little spinning bar.  It spins a little but freezes pretty
> quickly at the pipe.  The drive light stays off after the freeze.

Ah, installboot(8) doesn't replace /boot.atari on the target disk
so I guess your SCSI disk still has stock tertiary /boot.atari
extracted from base.tgz in daily snapshot, which doesn't have fixes yet.

For workaround you have to replace it with a patched one in my
custom sysinst.fs manually. You can do it on sysinst prompt as:

# mount /dev/sd0a /targetroot
# cp /usr/mdec/boot.atari /targetroot
# umount /targetroot
# reboot