Re: raspberrypi-userland on aarch64 (RPI4)?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 09:18:02AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I would start with a known working aarch64 image, test it, then take
> the usb stick or sd card (or whatever) to another machine, mount the
> ffs partition (that on the RPi is /) somewhere (e.g. /mnt) and then
> extract *all* evbearmv7hf sets there. After that, unmount and move it
> back to the RPi.

This works. Just used the same RPI device (one image on SD card and one on
USB) to do this.

Only observation at this stage is, now it does not recognize the wifi
device. Not sure why since the kernel and driver I can make do with an
external dongle for now.

Will be trying raspi userland and in turn video acceleration now.

Thank you very much for the very idea and further help!

--
Mayuresh