Re: raspberrypi-userland on aarch64 (RPI4)?

On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 09:18:02AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> I would start with a known working aarch64 image, test it, then take
> the usb stick or sd card (or whatever) to another machine, mount the
> ffs partition (that on the RPi is /) somewhere (e.g. /mnt) and then
> extract *all* evbearmv7hf sets there. After that, unmount and move it
> back to the RPi.

Thanks, will try that. Can you please confirm which sets to skip when
doing so - is it kernel and modules, or just kernel, besides whatever was
originally not installed?

(BTW not sure if it's safe to use ufs mount ffs on Linux. At the moment I
don't have a spare NetBSD device. Anyway, small matter, will figure it
out.)

--
Mayuresh