2019-09-28-netbsd9-raspi-aarch64.img

From: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst)
Subject: Re: 2019-09-28-netbsd9-raspi-earmv6hf.img
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:45:42 -0000 (UTC)

> jun%soum.co.jp@localhost (Jun Ebihara) writes:
>>So I should make
>>- sync updated firmware for support RPI4
>>- kernel.img/kernel7.img contains bwfm0 and firmware
>>- kernel for RPI4  -- waiting for merge or fetch current test kernel
> I've put 64bit firmware/kernel files in
> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/mlelstv/rpi4boot.tgz
> that should work on rpi3,3+ and 4 for testing. Feedback is welcome.

Thanx!
I make aarch64 snapshot image contains rpi4boot.tgz
http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jun/raspberry-pi/2019-09-28-aarch64/2019-09-28-netbsd-raspi-aarch64.img.gz

- rpi4boot.tgz
- bwfm0 firmwares
- pkg_add same package as I do for earmv6hf,
  with aarch64 packages built on pinebook
- X works well,(icewm needs re-compiling)

--
Jun Ebihara