Re: Generic startup code maps memory non-cacheable non-shareable

Doh, there was a mistake in my code to enable the SCU so it was actually
not enabled. So now, with the addition of all the missing bootstrapping
code, "it works". I would still like your answers to help me understand
why (except for the dmesg which I don't need anymore).

Regards,
 Aymeric