Re: Deciphering GPIO on Raspberry Pi B+

On Apr 15, 2018, at 1:18 PM, Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

(This bifurcation of the GPIO pin space is annoying because it’s going to potentially make some intended-to-be-portable-to-other-GPIO-having-hardware code more complicated for the NetBSD case.)

I decided to ignore this problem for now, and finished rev 1.0 of my Nixie display tube driver tonight.

    https://github.com/thorpej/Electronics/tree/master/GPIO

Next step in my absurd little project — figure out how I want to deal with control buttons / switches.  I haven’t finalized how many input buttons I want to use just yet, but I am hoping I can configure the GPIO inputs as pull-down with interrupt-on-rising-edge with a user-space handler, because I’d really like to avoid having to implement polling / de-bouncing in software (or hardware, for that matter).

-- thorpej